We are currently hiring for the following positions:
We are currently seeking dependable, knowledgable and experienced small engine mechanic for full-time position.
- Diagnose and repair small engines and outdoor power equipment including 4-cycle machines such as lawn mowers and generators and 2-cycle equipment such as chainsaws, weed eaters and blowers.
- Troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic systems on zero-turn, stand-on and other riding lawn mowers.
- Accurately estimate the cost of repairs including parts and labor.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers regarding the diagnosis, applicable repairs and the cost of those repairs. Document all work performed and recommendations made to the customer.
- Work and communicate effectively with other members of the service staff and management in performing the duties outlined above.
- 2+ years experience required
- Must have own tools and reliable transportation to work
- Must be able to work independently in a professional manner
- Spanish speaking a plus
Compensation commensurate with experience and job performance.