- Available in several model configurations to fit a wide range of professional lawn maintenance needs. Compact size allows more units to fit on a single trailer.
- Up to 10.5 MPH forward speeds (on 48″, 52″ & 61″ models) and up to 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum. Up to 8.5 mph forward on 36″ model.
- 36″ Advantage or 48″, 52″ or 61″ Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck deliver an immaculate quality-of-cut. Three year limited warranty on the cutter decks.
- Spacious operator platform with coil suspension delivers a smooth the ride and reduces operator fatigue.
- Wide operator platform is made from heavy gauge steel with extruded star pattern for no-slip footing. Platform is wide and unobstructed.
- Kawasaki FX series engines are commercial-grade and feature canister air filters, and twin barrel carburetors. Kawasaki FS engines feature dual element air filters and single barrel carburetors.
- The Kohler EFI (electronic fuel injection) engine is incredibly powerful and an efficient powerhouse. The engine will start easier and is more fuel efficient than carbureted models, reducing overall operating cost.
- Scag tough main frame construction delivers solid strength and ensures years of trouble-free service. The main frame was designed for strength and longevity.
- Ogura GT 3.5 (61″ V-Ride) or GT 2.5 (36″, 48″, 52″ V-Ride) PTO clutch brake engages and stops the cutter blades smoothly and safely. Adjustable air gap ensures long component life.
- Convenient, full-featured instrument panel has Tiger Eye: Advanced On-Board Monitoring System, ignition key, PTO switch, throttle and choke. The fuel gauge is located on top of the fuel tank, right next to the instrument panel for easy viewing.
- Extra- large Operator Comfort Cushion allows for comfortable operation, hour after hour. Cushion is removable without tool for easy access to hydraulic and engine compartment.
- Large diameter, padded steering control levers are very comfortable and easy on your hands. The hand force required to control the V-Ride II is minimal and the lever action is extremely smooth.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle is more than tough enough to handle the high horsepower and torque requirements of this mower. Three year limited warranty on the spindles.
- Dual 12cc hydraulic pumps and dual 14ci cast iron, high-torque wheel motors provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels (48″, 52″ & 61″). 10cc hydraulic pump and 12ci wheel motors (36″) Pressure relief valves in the pumps protect the system from internal pressure spikes and add to pump life.
- 8 gallon (48″, 52″ & 61″) or 6.75 gallon (36″) fuel tank keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tank features a fuel level gauge and an extra large, angled filler neck for easy filling.
Scag V-Ride II
Re-Engineered and Better Than Ever
Sure, it’s still easy to operate, still ready to conquer any terrain, and still built to last. But the new V-Ride™ II’s exceptional results, even greater stability and unmatched comfort leave no doubt: It’s a whole new ballgame.
The V-Ride II is an ultra compact, agile, comfortable and stable stand-on mowing machine. It combines the speed and comfort of a rider with the space-saving convenience of a walk-behind mower.
Despite its compact size, the V-Ride II boasts many full-sized features like dual hydraulic pump dual wheel motor drive system, coil-suspension platform, and a heavy-duty steel main frame. Pair a powerful Kawasaki FX, Kawasaki FS or Kohler EFI commercial-grade engine with a 36″ Advantage™ or a 48″, 52″ or 61″ Velocity Plus™ deck and you have an ideal combination of agility, power and performance.
This is truly the ultimate stand-on mower with excellent handling, stability and quality. No cut corners, no compromise, nothing but top quality construction and unmatched performance.
Our price: $6,599.00 – $9,299.00*** Local pickup only
|Model Name||Model #||Cutting Width||Engine Type||Engine Rating||Drive System||Fuel Capacity||Ground Speed|
|V-Ride II 36||SVRII36A-15FS||36″||Kawasaki FS541||15 HP||10 cc Pumps and 12 c.i. Motors||6.75 gal||8.5 mph/5 mph|
|V-Ride II 36||SVRII36A-19FX||36″||Kawasaki 600FX||19 HP||10 cc Pumps and 12 c.i. Motors||6.75 gal||8.5 mph/5 mph|
|V-Ride II 48||SVRII48V-22FX||48″||Kawasaki 691FX||22 HP||12 cc Pumps and 14 c.i. Motors||8 gal||10.5 mph/5 mph|
|V-Ride II 52||SVRII52V-23FX||52″||Kawasaki 730FX||23 HP||12 cc Pumps and 14 c.i. Motors||8 gal||10.5 mph/5 mph|
|V-Ride II 52||SVRII52V-25CVEFI||52″||Kohler EFI||25 HP||12 cc Pumps and 14 c.i. Motors||8 gal||10.5 mph/5 mph|
|V-Ride II 61||SVRII61V-25FX||61″||Kawasaki 801FX||25 HP||12 cc Pumps and 14 c.i. Motors||8 gal||10.5 mph/5 mph|
|V-Ride II 61||SVRII61V-29CVEFI||61″||Kohler EFI||29 HP||12 cc Pumps and 14 c.i. Motors||8 gal||10.5 mph/5 mph|