- Up to 7 MPH forward speeds and 5 MPH reverse speeds keep productivity at a maximum.
- 36″, 48″ or 52″ fully fabricated cutter decks are tough and deliver the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for.
- Kawasaki FR Series engines are ultra-powerful with excellent torque output feature a larger oil, air and fuel filter. 4 cycle gas, forced air-cooled, OHV, twin cylinder, vertical shaft engine with fully pressurized oil system.
- Heavy-duty hydraulic drive system includes dual Hydro-gear 2800 transaxles for reliable, Zero Turn maneuverability. Cooling fans on the transaxles add to long-life. All metal gears and charge pumps for reliability and increased performance.
- 5.5 gallon fuel capacity (single tank) lets you cut longer between fill-ups. (3.5 gallon fuel capacity on 36″ models)
- Heavy-duty, aluminum, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Tubular steel main frame delivers unmatched strength and longevity.
Scag Liberty Z
Now there is a Scag mower that is perfect for the home owner.
The Scag Liberty Z ® is specifically designed for the home owner that wants a high-quality mower but does not need a large, commercial-grade unit. Now, there is no need to take a step down and buy a big box, throw away mower. Now, you can buy something that will last, and perform at a very high level.
The Liberty Z is designed, manufactured and assembled Scag tough, just like every other Scag product. It has a strong, fully fabricated (bent and welded, not stamped) cutter deck that is designed to last a long time, and deliver a beautiful cut. There are self-adjusting belts and sealed bearings throughout the mower to minimize maintenance.
Cover some serious grass with ground speeds up to 7mph and a large capacity fuel tank. The tube steel main frame and a heavy-duty steel bumper give the mower incredible strength and durability. An extra large footplate makes getting on and off the Liberty Z a snap, and changing cutting heights can be done right from the seat. A powerful, yet smooth drive system combined with a Kawasaki FR Series engine delivers plenty of power, even in tall, wet grass. Fast, easy, simple, reliable.
The high-back, contoured, padded seat fits like a glove and is very comfortable. The Liberty Z is so comfortable and fun to drive, you may just find yourself looking for more grass to cut!
Our price: $3,999.00 – $4,599.00*** Local pickup only
|Model Name||Model #||Cutting Width||Engine Type||Engine Rating||Drive System||Fuel Capacity||Ground Speed|
|Liberty Z 36||SZL36-18FR||36″||Kawasaki FR600||18HP||Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 transaxles||3.5 gal||7 mph/5 mph|
|Liberty Z 48||SZL48-18FR||36″||Kawasaki FR600||18HP||Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 transaxles||5.5 gal||7 mph/5 mph|
|Liberty Z 52||SZL52-21FR||52″||Kawasaki FR651||21HP||Hydro-Gear ZT-2800 transaxles||5.5 gal||7 mph/5 mph|
Scag Tiger Cat IIOur price: $7,999.00 – $10,399.00*** Local pickup only
Scag PatriotOur price: $6,999.00 – $7,499.00*** Local pickup only
Scag CheetahOur price: $9,999.00 – $12,699.00*** Local pickup only
Scag Turf Tiger IIOur price: $12,099.00 – $18,199.00*** Local pickup only