- Match a 52″ or 61″ cutter deck with a Kawasaki FX Series V-Twin engine with canister air filter is the exclusive engine of the Scag Patriot.
- 10 MPH (SPZ61) or 8.5 MPH (SPZ52) forward and 5 MPH in reverse ground speeds for more productivity.
- 52″ or 61″ fully fabricated cutter decks are tough and deliver the beautiful cut that Scag mowers are known for.
- Dual Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61”) or ZT-3100 (52”) hydro transaxles with all metal gears and spin-on oil filters.The ZT drive systems deliver smooth and solid power to the drive wheels. Large cooling fans keep temperatures low and extend component life.
- 6.5 gallon fuel capacity (single tank) lets you cut longer between fill-ups. Built-in fuel gauge.
- Heavy-duty, aluminum, sealed ball bearing blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season.
- Tubular steel main frame delivers unmatched strength and longevity.
- Open, easily accessible engine compartment makes maintenance easy and provides ample cooling for the V-twin engine. Engine oil drain and air filter are within easy reach.
- Extra-large drive tires (22” on SPZ52; 23” on SPZ61) and front caster tires (13 x 5 – 6 on SPZ52; 13 x 6.5 on SPZ61) ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing.
- Full-featured instrument panel features ignition switch, throttle control. choke control, PTO deck engagement switch and a digital hour meter with built-in maintenance reminders. Hour meter only activates when the engine is running to accurately record engine time.
True Commercial-Grade. Incredible Value.
This impressive zero-turn rider is designed with the needs of lawn care pros in mind. Delivering commercial-grade results at an incredible value, the Patriot will exceed your expectations and have your “competition” talking. The Patriot is equipped with a productive 52” or 61” cutter deck to leave behind a beautiful quality-of-cut. Its strong hydro drive system brings the power and keeps you moving at ground speeds of up to 10 mph (SPZ61), while large front caster tires and extra-large drive tires provide dependable traction, stability and a smooth ride.
A new ultra-plush bolstered seat, large diameter steering handles, and rubber iso-mounted foot plate give the operator a comfortable ride. The Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 (61”) or ZT-3100 (52”) hydro transaxles deliver smooth drive power and have spin-on oil filters for easy maintenance. Two independent hydraulic transaxle units with charge pumps and all metal gears. A dual purpose foot pedal brake is standard equipment and makes parking easier than ever before.
The Patriot 52″ and 61″ will handle your toughest commercial jobs and large estate properties with ease and comfort. All of that and it leaves behind a beautiful quality-of-cut your competition and neighbors will be jealous of. We invite you to learn more about the outstanding features of the Patriot and how it can save you time while delivering professional results.
Our price: $6,999.00 – $7,499.00*** Local pickup only
|Model Name||Model #||Cutting Width||Engine Type||Engine Rating||Drive System||Fuel Capacity||Ground Speed|
|Patriot 52||SPZ52-22FX||52″||Kawasaki FX691||22HP||Hydro-Gear ZT-3100 transaxles||6.5 gal||8.5 mph/5 mph|
|Patriot 61||SPZ61-23FX||61″||Kawasaki FX730||23HP||Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 transaxles||6.5 gal||10 mph/5 mph|
Scag Liberty ZOur price: $3,999.00 – $4,599.00*** Local pickup only
Scag Tiger Cat IIOur price: $7,999.00 – $10,399.00*** Local pickup only
Scag CheetahOur price: $9,999.00 – $12,699.00*** Local pickup only
Scag Freedom ZOur price: $5,299.00 – $5,499.00*** Local pickup only