- Portable power for your job site
The EB2000i can operate a wide variety of industrial appliances, making it perfect for portable use on any job site. Take a look at the applications tab for more examples.
- OSHA, LA-ETL, CARB, EPA Phase III and USDA Compliant
The EB2000i was designed to meet ETL and has full GFCI protection, making it ideal for worksite applications.
- Advanced inverter technology – reliable power for sensitive equipment and electronics
Honda’s inverter technology means stable, clean power in a smaller, lighter package. The precision of Honda’s inverter technology ensures our inverter generators produce power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Powerful, reliable GX engine
Legendary Honda commercial-grade GX engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- Super quiet – less noise than normal conversation
So quiet, you can hardly hear it running. The EB2000i operates at 53 to 59 dBA, which is less noise than a normal conversation.
- Lightweight and compact
Weighing less than 47 pounds, the EB2000i is incredibly lightweight and portable, thanks to Honda’s inverter technology.
- Fuel efficient – runs up to 9.6 hrs on less than a gallon of fuel
Thanks to our exclusive Eco-Throttle System, the EB2000i offers great fuel efficiency. Runs 4.0 to 9.6 hours on a single tank, depending on the load
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty
You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Oil Alert®
Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Hour indicator for mainentenance and service
A flashing light indicates the generator’s hours, letting you know when it’s time for service.
- Circuit protected
Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- 2000 watts, 120V
- Super quiet operation
- Long run time – up to 9.6 hrs on 1 gal of gas
- Lightweight – easy transport to and from the job
- Work site compliant – meets job site emission and safety requirements
- Inverter – stable power for sensitive equipment & electronics
$1,279.95*** Local pickup only
|AC Output||120V 2000W max. (16.7A) 1600W rated (13.3A)|
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex|
|DC Output||12V, 96W (8A)|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||.95 gal|
|Run Time per Tankful||4hrs. @ rated load, 9.6 hrs. @ 1/4 load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||20.1″ x 11.4″ x 16.7″|
|Noise Level||59 dB(A) @ rated load 53dB(A) @ 1/4 load|
|Dry Weight||46.3 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|
This generator can power the following common applications. Please note: not all applications can be powered simultaneously. For more help, see our power needs page.
- Refrigerator or Freezer (Energy Star)
- Microwave Oven
- Incandescent Lights
- Portable fan
- TV / DVD
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Garage Door Opener