- Rated #1 by construction and industrial users, year after year.
An independent survey of construction and industrial users has rated Honda the #1 generator 7 years in a row. Why? Our legendary reputation for performance, durability, and reliability.
- More power, less weight
At only 71 lbs., the EB3000c is Honda’s lightest industrial generator. Honda’s exclusive CycloConverter technology allows you to get more power with less weight.
- Exclusive CycloConverter Technology: Consistent power output
CycloConverter technology uses a special CPU to create stable, high quality power with less weight, compared to a traditional generator.
- Easy starting Honda commercial OHV engine
Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- Long run time
Operates 9.4 hours at 50% load, using only 2.6 gal. Keeps you working, all day long.
- All circuits GFCI protected
The EB3000c is OSHA compliant with neutral bond and full generator GFCI (Ground fault circuit protection) on all outlets.
- 3 year residential and commercial warranty
You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Full frame protection
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®
Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Electronic circuit breakers
Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- Quiet operation – 68 dB (A)
- Fuel gauge standard
- USDA-qualifed spark arrestor/muffler
- Meets OSHA, LA-ETL, and ANSI regulations
- 3000 watts, 120V
- Lightweight – only 71 lbs.
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Exclusive CycloConverter technology
- Full GFCI protection
$1,529.95*** Local pickup only
|AC Output||120V 3000W max. (25.0A) / 2600W rated (21.7A)|
|Receptacles||20A GFCI 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||2.6 gals|
|Run Time per Tankful||6.1 hrs. @ rated load, 9.39 hrs. @ 1/2 load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||17.5″ x 15.8″ x 18.9″|
|Noise Level||68 dB @ rated load|
|Dry Weight||71 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|
This generator can power the following common applications. Please note: not all applications can be powered simultaneously. For more help, see our power needs page.
- Air Compressor (up to 1/2 hp)
- Bench Grinder (8 in.)
- Circular Saw (Heavy Duty, 7 1/4 in.)
- Concrete Vibrator