- Advanced technology for consistent power and performance
The EG4000 uses Honda’s exclusive DAVR (Digital Automatic Voltage Regulator). The DAVR is designed to hold the voltage stability within a /- 1% range during operation. This provides more consistent power.
- Powerful Honda commercial OHV engine
Legendary Honda commercial-grade OHV engines are reliable, easy-to-start and incredibly rugged.
- 120/240V Selector switch – More usable power, more flexibility
Choose between using both 120 and 240 Volts, or 120 Volts only. This allows for the total generator output to be available through any of the 120 volt outlets, limited only by the capacity of the individual outlet. This enables you to power units with larger wattage requirements.
- Runs 15.7 hours @ 50% load (6.3 gal.)
Keeps you working, all day long.
- 3 year commercial/residential warranty
You can rest easy, knowing your generator is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®
Protects the generator by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Tough one-piece welded frame
Helps protect the generator.
- Electronic ignition
- USDA-qualified spark arrestor/muffler
- Electronic circuit breakers
Protects the generator from being overloaded.
- 4000 watts, 120/240V
- Economic, portable power
- Honda commercial OHV engine
- Honda-exclusive DAVR (Digital Auto Voltage Regulation)
- Full frame protection
- Voltage Selector Switch – 120/240V operation
$1,699.95*** Local pickup only
|AC Output||120/240V 4000W max. (33.3/16.7A) / 3500W rated (29.2/14.6A))|
|Receptacles||20A 125V Duplex, 30A 125V Locking Plug, 20A 125/250V Locking Plug|
|Starting System||Recoil Only|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6.3 Gallons|
|Run Time per Tankful||9.4 hrs. @rated load, 15.7hrs.@ 1/2 load|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||26.8″ x 22.8″ x 22.5″|
|Noise Level||72 dB(A) @ rated load|
|Dry Weight||155 lbs.|
|Residential Warranty||3 Years|
|Commercial Warranty||3 Years|
This generator can power the following common applications. Please note: not all applications can be powered simultaneously. For more help, see our power needs page.
- Refrigerator or Freezer (Energy Star)
- Microwave Oven
- TV / DVD
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Incandescent Lights
- Air Compressor (1/2 hp)
- Bench Grinder (8 in.)
- Circular Saw (Heavy Duty, 7 1/4 in.)
- Concrete Vibrator
- High-pressure Washer (1 hp)